Front – End Shopify Developer
Are you a highly-skilled developer with an eye and passion for e-commerce?
Would you enjoy building up Shopify stores for internationally recognised, sustainable and ethical brands?
Are you still eagerly searching for a working environment where friendship, new ideas and innovation are prioritised?
Craft Berry is excited to find a skilled Front-End Shopify Developer to join a small but steadily expanding team of motivated and proactive intellectuals.
At Craft Berry, we aim to provide high-quality development of stylish and strategically built Shopify businesses. We care about our clients’ ultimate satisfaction, our wellness and our growth as a company that operates professionally and productively.
We are looking for a responsible and quick-witted person who will become a part of our core team and bring his aspiration and technical knowledge to the company. The ideal candidate shall be able to learn and adapt quickly while sharing our brand values and performing purposeful work.
- Work closely with fast-growing boutique brands on developing their Shopify storefronts
- Support technically the Shopify stores we have already built for key clients
- Migrate from another platforms or build from scratch Shopify stores
- Write structured, well-organised and reusable code
- Identify existing technical bottlenecks and propose smart solutions
- Collaborate with all team members and add up various ideas of how to nurture growth of Craft Berry
- Highly competitive salary
- A free massage every month
- Office based in the city centre of Varna
- Opportunity to develop your professional and business skills further
- Opportunity to progressively grow with the company
- Home office days whenever needed or desired after the first 3 months
- Technology allowance
- Nonworking team meetings and adventures
- 2-3+ years of experience in web development
- Good command of written and spoken English
- High attention to detail
- Ability to deliver pixel-perfect layouts
- Ability to communicate freely, clearly and constructively
- Professional attitude and inner willingness to take responsibility
Warmly welcomed skills
- Experience with Shopify ( strong bonus )
- Experience with WordPress or another CMS
- Experience with E-commerce
- Main knowledge of LIQUID (Shopify’s templating language)
- Knowledge of Ruby/Node.js or any other modern back end technology
If you are willing to work full-time mainly from our office in Varna and see your profile as a good match even if you do not cover all skill requirements, send us your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com
Craft Berry is an equal employer that supports diversity and looks for professionals with cutting-edge skills and various backgrounds. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality and without any form of discrimination.