Bing Ads conversion tracking has been around for a while, but there’s a chance you haven’t given it a shot it deserves. You know the ins and outs of conversion tracking in general, and you’ve put all your believe into AdWords. But Bing Ads transformation tracking terrifies you.
Here’s the great news: Bing Ads conversion following will arm you with a mountain of information to track and improve your conversions, understand visitor behavior, and remarket to existing groups of onlookers like a boss.
- Integration with Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Conversion Tracking
- ReCharge checkout
Why use Bing Ads Conversion Tracking?
- Decide which advertisement campaigns, advertisement groups, and ads are the foremost successful in driving conversions
- Distinguish the foremost fruitful keywords, and increase ROI by investing more budget into keywords that worked and maintain a strategic distance from those that didn’t
- Optimize ads to a longer decision process by remarketing to clients that have already visited your site
- You can not only perfectly measure conversions–you can also remarket super-targeted content to the audience that already knows you.
How does Bing Conversion Tracking works?
To get started with Bing conversion tracking Universal Event Tracking (UET) tag is created which requires a one-time placements.
HulkApps has all-in-one Pixel Setup services for Shopify, to help Shopify store owners, just like you, easily Bing pixel in your store and use amazing pixel features to track users as they interact.
I own a marketing agency and we help our clients to create their online store. We have given many tasks to the HeyCarson developer team and they have always done every single task at our convenience and even above expectations.
Spending too much time on communicating your needs? We can fix that. With our streamline onboarding and intuitive forms, you can send all the required details to our experts at once.